APPLICATION PROCESS FOR STUDIES/TRAINEESHIP
To apply for Studies or Traineeship at a foreign University, please:
- Contact the International Relations Office of HMU for available Mobilities, and then ask for a Nomination Letter.
- Once your application is approved by the foreign University and a Letter of Acceptance is sent to you, apply online at Morpheus ΕΛΜΕΠΑ – Εφαρμογή Προσκλήσεων (hmu.gr) and attach the following:
- Transcript of Records
- English Certificate
- Nomination Letter from your University
- Copy of your Passport
After your application on Morpheus is approved by the HMU, we will ask you to give or send us the following documents before your departure:
- Learning Agreement for Studies [attached in the mail we will send you]. To be filled in and signed by you. Also, to be signed and stamped by the person in charge.
In the ‘’Learning Agreement for Studies’’, you should choose Courses in English which amount to AT LEAST 30 ECTS.
- Grant Agreement [attached in the mail we will send you]. To be filled in and signed by you. Also, to be signed and stamped by the person in charge.
- Bank Account: Copy of the 1st page of your bank account in English where YOU are the 1st beneficiary (your Full Name/Bank Name/IBAN/SWIFT CODE must be shown clearly).
- VISA or Passport.
- a) Detailed Insurance Contract.
Note: You must have adequate Insurance Coverage as stated in ARTICLE 6 of the Grant Agreement. So, we strongly advise that you print ARTICLE 6 and give it to your insurance company in order to prepare a proper insurance as required by EU for your mobility.
- b) Declaration of Insurance Coverage by the Participant [attached in the mail we
will send you], signed by you.
- Ticket receipts/invoices AND Boarding passes.