Incoming Students from Partner Countries (KA171)


 To apply for Studies or Traineeship at HMU, please:


  • Contact your International Relations Office for available Mobilities, and then ask for a Nomination Letter.
  • Contact the International Relations Office of HMU (,
  • Apply online at Morpheus and attach the following:
  1. CV
  2. Transcript of Records
  3. English Certificate
  4. Nomination Letter from your University
  5. Copy of your Passport


Apply from an external provider.

Write your mail, and then you will receive a password.

Write your password, and you will enter the application.


After HMU approves your application on Morpheus, we will ask you to send the following documents before your arrival:

  • Learning Agreement for Studies [attached in the mail we will send you]. To be filled in and signed by you. Also, to be signed and stamped by the person in charge.


In the ‘’Learning Agreement for Studies’’, you should choose Courses in English which amount to AT LEAST 30 ECTS.

  • Grant Agreement [attached in the mail we will send you]. To be filled in and signed by you. Also, to be signed and stamped by the person in charge.
  • Bank Account: Copy of the 1st page of your bank account in English where YOU are the 1st beneficiary (your Full Name/Bank Name/IBAN/SWIFT CODE must be shown clearly). If you cannot have a copy of your bank account, you must provide us with an official document signed by your bank in English where Full Name/Bank Name/IBAN/SWIFT CODE are shown clearly.
  • VISA or Passport.
  • a) Detailed Insurance Contract in ENGLISH.

Note: You must have adequate Insurance Coverage as stated in ARTICLE 6 of the Grant Agreement. So, we strongly advise that you print ARTICLE 6 and give it to your insurance company in order to prepare a proper insurance for your mobility, as required by EU.

  1. b) Declaration of Insurance Coverage by the Participant [attached], signed by you.
  • Ticket receipts/invoices AND Boarding passes.

Note: Upon your arrival at HMU, you must provide the International Relations Office with all the original Boarding Passes and Receipts/Invoices that you used for your journey from your country to HMU.

Please mind that based on availability we can offer on-campus accommodation (a single study room with an ensuite bathroom, shared with another single study room) for 120 euros per month. You may have a look at the rooms here: