APPLICATION PROCESS FOR TEACHING/TRAINING
To apply for Teaching or Training at a foreign University, please:
- Contact the International Relations Office of HMU for available Mobilities, and then ask for a Nomination Letter.
- Once the foreign University approves your application and an Invitation Letter is sent to you, apply online at Morpheus: ΕΛΜΕΠΑ – Εφαρμογή Προσκλήσεων (hmu.gr)
After HMU approves your application on Morpheus, we will ask you to bring or send us the following documents before your departure:
- Mobility Agreement for Teaching [attached in the mail we will send you]. To be filled in and signed by you. Also, to be signed and stamped by the person in charge.
- Grant Agreement [attached in the mail we will send you]. To be filled in and signed by you. Also, to be signed and stamped by the person in charge.
- VISA or Passport.
- Bank Account: Copy of the 1st page of your bank account where YOU are the 1st beneficiary (your Full Name/Bank Name/IBAN/SWIFT CODE must be shown clearly).
- a) Detailed Insurance Coverage contract.
Note: You must have adequate Insurance Coverage as stated in ARTICLE 6 of the Grant Agreement. So, we strongly advise that you print ARTICLE 6 and give it to your insurance company in order to prepare a proper insurance for your mobility, as required by EU.
- b) Declaration of Insurance Coverage by the Participant [attached in the mail we
will send you], signed by you.
- Ticket receipts/invoices ANDBoarding passes.
- Receipt of accommodation.
Please mind that in order for the ICM program CALL 2022 to be valid and in order for you to receive the full amount of the scholarship, you must stay abroad for at least five (05) working days, as well as to arrive in the foreign country at least 1 day BEFORE the Teaching or Training and leave at least 1 day AFTER the end of Teaching or Training.
To download the above instructions, please click here.