Last Tuesday 14/11/2017, T.E.I. of Crete hosted a very interesting lecture by Prof. Pierre de Fooz from the University Haute Ecole Province de Liege/Engineering Department/Belgium,
regarding the following topics:
- Introduction to the Ethical Hacking Methodology : RSGMC
- Reconnaissance : why and how ? Description and demos of various tools like google hacking
- Scanning : why and how ? Description and demos of various tools like nmap. Vulnerability : CVE / CVSS. Nessus
- Gaining access : Introduction to Metasploit and Meterpreter
- Maintain access & Clear tracks.
Date :: Tuesday 14/11/2017
Location :: Seminar Room / School of Business Administration & Accounting Finance
For those who asked for the availability of the lecture, we would like to inform you that you can download it by clicking here.